来源：中公教师网 时间：2020-12-18 17:40:18
(1) Students can master the target languages of talking about how to study with the sentence patterns “How do you learn English?” “I learn by doing sth”.
(2) Students will be familiar with the topic of how to be good learners.
Students can fluently express their opinions about how to be good learners.
(1) Students will get more interested and confident in learning English.
(2) Through group work, students can know each other better and their cooperation spirit can be strengthened.
Key points and difficult points:
Students can master the target languages of talking about how to study.
(1) Students can fluently express their opinions about how to be good learners.
(2) Students can cultivate confidence and interest in learning English.
Step 1 Warming-up
1. Daily greeting.
2. Ask students what their favourite subjects are. Invite several students to answer. Then ask them how they do thems well.
Step 2 Pre-listening
1. Ask students “What do you usually do when you study English?”
2. Encourage students to brainstorm in order to give more studying ways. The teacher can give some hints by using some teaching aids or even Chinese.
3. Tell students they will listen to a conversation and let them guess the content of it.
Step 3 While-listening
1. Ask students to listen to the tape for the first time and answer the following questions:
a. How many people do you think there are in the conversation?
b. What are their names?
2. Ask students to listen to the tape again and find out how the students study for a test in the conversation.
3. Ask students to read after the tape loudly and pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation.
Step 4 Post-listening
Students will be asked to do a survey about how they study for a test in groups of 4. They can use the sentence pattern in 1c. 7 minutes will be given to them, and then 2 reporters will be chosen from each group to present their reports in front of the class. During this activity, if students have difficulty in presenting, teacher can give a hand in time to encourage them to continue.
Step5 Summary and Homework
Ask some students to review what they’ve learned in this class, and make a summary together.
Try to make a plan for further study, and share what they have learned with their parents.